Monday 1 June 2009

I'm the Guest designer on Elzybells


How long have you been stamping / how did you get into stamping?
I have been stamping for about 10 years on and off. I first got into stamping when my mum and I went to the NEC we saw lots of people demoing and decided to give it a go. So we bought a few stamps (that we shared) and an inkpad each.

Do you enjoy any other crafting hobbies?
I enjoy all aspects of crafting and if something catches my eye I will give it a try. I have had a go at cross stitch; I love altered art and being able to incorporate stamping into this. I have dabbled in scrapbooking but I still struggle with 12x12” pages and prefer making smaller layouts or mini books

Would you say you have a particular stamping style?
I don’t think I have a particular stamping style but at the moment the styles of stamping I like the look of are vintage, grungy and cute.

No comments:

Bubbles