Monday 1 June 2009


Wow i was asked a while ago to be guest designer for Elizabeth over on elzybells and i am now the guest designer for June. I am so pleased with myself i could just pop. These are the photo's that she has featured today.

my lovely fairytail castle with dragons, Knights in armour, prince and princesses. I loved making this card. I made the template for the castle myself.


The next card was following on the fairytale theme with the princess and the frog. This was going to be a tunnel card but as you can see it changed shape as i was making it.


Hope you will pop over to Elzybells blog i will have a card on there every day this week.









2 comments:

Teri said...

Both these cards are gorgeous! BUT the castle one is just FABULOUS!

Teri xx

Dina Domingues said...

fantastic all cards

Bubbles