Monday 29 March 2010

Art Journal workshop at the Cubby Hole

Well on saturday i went to a fantastic workshop at The Cubby Hole in Crew. We did an Art journal workshop with Sarah we had lots of fun getting messy and i cant wait for the next workshop. Thank you everyone for the wonderful company. This page is nearly finished still needs a few tweekes here and there





This page is going to be my spring page i need to add my words and again tweek it a bit




I love these birds from stampotique originals This page i painted but havent decided yet what im going to do with it yet..........Thank you Sarah it was a fab workshop and you fitted in fine and i hope you will be running a lot more workshops for us.






3 comments:

Suzi B said...

Loved all your pages ... you're giving me inspiration to keep going!
As for the doodling..WOW!
Looking forward to seeing you at the next workshop
xx Sue xx

Anonymous said...

Thanks, seriously, I am very happy for you to select photos & use, along with words; I don't really think I can write word for you. I hope this is OK, like your blog.
cheap flights to Xiamen
Xiamen to Dalian

radhe said...

I liked it so much and very interesting, too! Thanks for sharing the experience.
Wonderful post, really great tips and advice. I was interested by your comment,
cheap flights to cebu
Flights to cebu
cebu flights

Bubbles