Thursday 4 September 2008

awards list

Well my darling hubby owns his own courrier business and as the schools have been shut he had a backlog of parcels that needed scanning in and sorting out so he asked if i would go into the depot and sort them for him. He said there were only a couple of hundred and it would take a couple of hours. (there were 418 altogether and it took most of the afternoon,)
that is the reason i didnt get back on here till now.
Anyway down to business. I have to choose 7 blogs that i would like to give this award to. They are....
1..Becky
2..Louise
3..Kitty
4..Adele
5..Lea
6..suzie sunshine
7..Sammi

I know that some of these lovely ladies have had this award before but i would like to acknowledge that i find their blogs so inspiring. Thank you x x x

5 comments:

Sue said...

awww thank you so much Trace...i'm flattered.thanks for visiting my blog i love your blog also... such wonderful creations:-)

sue
xx

Becky said...

Thanks so much Trace! I am also very flattered to get this award! You inspire me so much too! I was overwhelmed when I saw your Halloween Dottie creations!
Love Becky xx

Louly said...

Oh you sweetie! Thank you sweetheart. I have to say though, I have a bad reputation for meaning to pass these on and then forgetting. I promise I will try to remember to do it when I get a minute.
Thank you for thinking of me, you're always making me smile. xx

~Emma~ said...

Trace I always smile when I see your blog header! Hope you're ok. Hugs Emma.x

Anonymous said...

Awww thank you very much Tracey :o) I'm really flattered that you thought of me x

Bubbles