Sunday 9 November 2008

Crafty Muse is now open

Crafty muse is now open. I was very pleased when Sammi asked if i would like to be on her design team. She has set a fortnightly challenge this weeks challenge is..............

"Our first challenge is to use Angelique with flowers ... So we are giving her away as a freebie image so that you can play!"

If you would like to take part hop on over to Crafty Muse and collect your free image.I thought i would give Angelique a little dimension. i took some silk flowers apart cut one of the layers in half and glued them together. i then got some glitter glue and added it to the petals.
I also decorated the inside of the card to match the front of the card.







3 comments:

Sammi said...

Hi Tracey! I LOVE this card... I love the way you added dimension to the skirt - the petals look brilliant on there!! I like the way you added strings to the shoes too!!
and I love how you decorated the inside... Might need to give that one a go myself!
Sammi
xxx

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous Tracey, I love how you've used a flower to get the skirt - brilliant!

Jay - stands for J in June (any will will serve as my name) said...

Its very beautiful. what gorgeous work
Hugs Jay

Bubbles