Monday 24 November 2008

Ive had these stamps from Elzybells for quite a while and have been trying to think of a wow card. after a lot of thought i decided i wanted to make a castle card and here it is....... i have made these three cd folders for karla, my sister in law lisa and my mums friend lorraine. they each contain cd's that i have recorded for them off sky plus. The first 2 were made using stamps designed by Janet Roberts over on pink gem designes
I think janets designes are fantastic. she has just introdused Jack Mimies brother, go over to pink gem designes and check them out.

9 comments:

Sammi said...

hi Trace!

WOW is right!!

It's absolutely Awesome :)

The CD cases are great too!! :) Looks like you have been busy :)

Sammi
xxx

Teresa said...

they are lovely Trace...you are a superstar xxx

Chris said...

Hi Trace, thanks so much for following my blog and it's lovely to find your great blog! Your cards are fantastic and I love the fairytale castle it's amazing. Great CD wallets too, perfect little gifts. Chris x

Kath Stewart said...

Hi Trace
Love your castle card and my grandson would adore it and hey those CD holders what a great christmas idea....great work..thanks for following my blog
Hugs
Kath
xxxxx

Anonymous said...

That is most definitely a WOW card - totally amazing! xxx

Unknown said...

Love the castle card. Those stamps are on my wish list.

Digi Stamp Boutique said...

Your fairytale card is amazing! and your CD folders with Mimi are super cute..xx

Karen Mortensen said...

Hmmm, something just went wrong there when I left the comment. It case it didn't go through let me say it again.

Your work is awesome! You have achieved a triple WOW there, totally fab! xxx

Louly said...

Wowee Trace! Is there no end to your talent? I love everything you have on your blog (I just don't have time to read it all LOL- I know I'm lazy)
I'm sorry to hear you've been poorly, I hope you're on the mend now.
Love Lou xx

Bubbles