Saturday 22 November 2008

Crafty Muse

I am so naughty i forgot to upload these yesterday (slap on the wrists) I was so busy (working with darling hubby and going to a Paul Weller concert i totally Forgot) then this morning i went to my local craft shop for a demo by Amanda Bateman but she didnt show up. so at last i'm adding my contribution to the crafty muse challenge........

The challeng was to use the colour purple. I was out of my comfort zone on this one as i find purple hard to work with, So i hope you all like the results.
Go and check out crafty muse as Sammi has added a few more designs on there including som boys...







3 comments:

jhet said...

hi tracey! your card looks gorgeous. :-)

i'm your co-DT at Crafty Muse, hope to chat with you sometime.

God bless you.

Sammi said...

Tracey your card is wonderful!
And even more wonderful that you made such a lovely card being out of your comfort zone. lol - Good work :)
Sammi
xxx

maddy hill said...

well who could resist that fairy ? fab !
i am in totally awe of your halloween cake !
ive left you an award on my blog Tracy x

love maddy

Bubbles