Monday 24 November 2008

the lovely Maddy has presented me with this award. Thank you so much. I would like to present it to all the followers of my blog. at the moment there are 6 of you following my blog so please pick this award up;
This blog invests and believes the PROXIMITY - nearness in space, time and relationships!These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind blogger's aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in prizes or self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers! Deliver this award to eight blogger's who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award.

3 comments:

Sammi said...

Oooh thanks Trace!!

I will blog this tonight :)

Sammi
xxx

Anonymous said...

Thank you Tracey! xxx

Kath Stewart said...

a great holiday Tracey...any room in your suitcase for a bloggy buddy
Hugs
kath
xxxx

Bubbles