Tuesday 4 November 2008

Dottie black, white with a splash of colour challenge

This week on Dotties World Adele set the challenge

Black, white and a splash of .........COLOUR!!!
I want your creations this week to include one or more of the
Charmed Download images and to be only 3 main colours. Black, white and one colour of your choice. You can use as many tones of grey and of your chosen colour and you can obviously use a skintone and haircolour ( I am feeling generous! LOL )but that's it.

This is what i came up with. Sorry about the photo's i had to put the card together whilst out in dh van. I used the paisly cuttlebug embossing folder ( I did this bit at home) I used one of the fantastic new images designed by louise. you can find this lovely fellow over on charmed cards and crafts I used lots of different shades of grey. and the hint of lime green to colour him in. i used my prisma pencils and sansador.

I hope you like it

8 comments:

Louly said...

Like it? I love it! It's so simple and elegant looking. I love your colour choice too. It gets a definite thumbs up from me.xxx

Juliet said...

That is soooo beautiful Tracey.
Juliet xx

Anonymous said...

Ooooh Tracey, it's beautiful. Simple and very elegant as Lou said. xxx

Adele said...

I LOVE this, yes, very simple and elegant. GORGEOUS!!!

Enjoy your free Fairy Dottie!!

love Dingle.xx

Ruth (ooffee) said...

Like it? NO....I LOVE IT!
Simple yet beautiful!
Ruth xx

Sandra said...

Hi,simple but beautiful card,i love it,it's so classy looking...i must get these new animal downloads,
Sandra x

Christine said...

Another lovely job Tracey. Loving the donkey

Wendy - Anntaurus said...

Aw this is so cute - love how you have used this new image!

Bubbles